--> NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE

NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE
Not your ordinary life story...featured is the life of a girl (I'm yet to be convinced before I call myself a woman...), who is, after a long time of searching, has finally found her peace in God's presence... see her as she go fulfill the Lord's plans in her life.. join her in her adventures, drama and even comedy moments.. all in the name of discovering her purpose...

about me
name: jocelyn
location: Pasay, Philippines

see my complete profile

today iam...

previous posts
  • a letter for alex
  • how i miss blogging
  • keeping my silence
  • big girl na ko, i should know what to do
  • from an overflowing heart
  • very much thankful
  • once again i've found myself crying
  • here in the office
  • "QUIT NOT"
  • an inventory of spiritual gifts

  • archives
    July 2004
    August 2004
    September 2004
    October 2004
    November 2004
    January 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    November 2005

    bloggy pals
    badapski
    maimai
    kitoy
    leah
    ji young

    next stop
    the gospel
    Rilke's letters
    movie quotes

    in spotlight: Farewell Waltz (Milan Kundera)
    Sincerity requires self-knowledge. You cannot be sincere because you didn't know what there is within you.

    just a thought
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility.


    guestbook:
    *View* *Sign*

    blog template design by:
    :: maystar * designs ::


    maystar * designs

    Saturday, June 18, 2005
    Hear me now

    I've been out for quite sometime, intentionally maintained my silence amidst every change rocking the entirety of 'ME'.. Wish to be so blunt in sharing every experience I've had but to this very moment still struggles to find the courage to do so.It seems that I'm not the same girl i used to be, someone who has been so outspoken, so transparent...

    I now beg for understanding.. And if being human would only be an acceptable excuse, a sort of a good justifcation.. please let me use it.For Iam now travelling the scariest part of my journey.. And Life as I go through it just becomes more and more complicated each day..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home