--> NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE

NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE
Not your ordinary life story...featured is the life of a girl (I'm yet to be convinced before I call myself a woman...), who is, after a long time of searching, has finally found her peace in God's presence... see her as she go fulfill the Lord's plans in her life.. join her in her adventures, drama and even comedy moments.. all in the name of discovering her purpose...

about me
name: jocelyn
location: Pasay, Philippines

see my complete profile

today iam...

previous posts
  • very much thankful
  • once again i've found myself crying
  • here in the office
  • "QUIT NOT"
  • an inventory of spiritual gifts
  • just can't get enough of You Lord can't get enoug...
  • the personality test had spoken..
  • films, books... i was never a film buff, never a...
  • the perfect love
  • Ilang araw rin akong naghintay para makapagsulat u...

  • archives
    July 2004
    August 2004
    September 2004
    October 2004
    November 2004
    January 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    November 2005

    bloggy pals
    badapski
    maimai
    kitoy
    leah
    ji young

    next stop
    the gospel
    Rilke's letters
    movie quotes

    in spotlight: Farewell Waltz (Milan Kundera)
    Sincerity requires self-knowledge. You cannot be sincere because you didn't know what there is within you.

    just a thought
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility.


    guestbook:
    *View* *Sign*

    blog template design by:
    :: maystar * designs ::


    maystar * designs

    Saturday, October 02, 2004
    from an overflowing heart

    I was left with no word to describe Your grace
    To capture the greatness of Your love
    Even songs of praise are not enough
    To exalt You above the heavens

    So let my heart do the singing
    As my spirit enjoys in dancing
    All in praises to You, Oh Lord
    Let the whole of me glorify You

    i have long been waiting for this day to boast upon the goodness of the Lord in my life. actually, some of my friends already know this good newsbut its just that my happiness could only be completed if I could share it with you and write it here in my blog...

    God really never failed me when I entrusted Him my job application as a researcher at the Office of the Ombudsman. It is Him who equipped me and guided me in every stage of the hiring process thus provided for a smooth transition from my former office. At present, I've been undergoing a month-long training as part of the preparation for the actual work.

    Iam but excited for my new job and as well as grateful for God's continuing favor in my life.. Though amidst my nothingness and unworthiness, God never cease to love me and to give the best for me...


    2 Comments:

    Blogger riz said...

    haay. amazing si Lord noh? :)

    researcher huh? wow. that's something i wana do rin! hehe. congrats on your new job.

    bloghopping lang :)

    1:59 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    joshua! congrats sa brand new work!=) God is really good, no? amazing how He works...

    still looking forward to that meeting after work. hiram ka ng books di ba? punta ka na lang sa OMF =)

    nga pala, have a new blogsite. http://nalani.blogdrive.com. naglipat na ulet ako.

    riz, 'kaw ba yang nasa taas?=D

    daphne

    10:14 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home