--> NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE

NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE
Not your ordinary life story...featured is the life of a girl (I'm yet to be convinced before I call myself a woman...), who is, after a long time of searching, has finally found her peace in God's presence... see her as she go fulfill the Lord's plans in her life.. join her in her adventures, drama and even comedy moments.. all in the name of discovering her purpose...

about me
name: jocelyn
location: Pasay, Philippines

see my complete profile

today iam...

previous posts
  • I quote
  • Trust what's in your heart.. Love beyond the circu...
  • he's my angel. the one sent from above to help me ...
  • THE DISTANCE By: Evan & Jaron   The sky has los...
  • no eye has seen no ear has heard no mind has conce...
  • natetense ako para sa exam mamaya. nonetheless thi...
  • bakasyon ako ng mga ilang araw. I wish to enjoy th...
  • lean into the wind
  • i love you babe!!!
  • in the mood to reminisce... alexis' email dated 2...

  • archives
    July 2004
    August 2004
    September 2004
    October 2004
    November 2004
    January 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    November 2005

    bloggy pals
    badapski
    maimai
    kitoy
    leah
    ji young

    next stop
    the gospel
    Rilke's letters
    movie quotes

    in spotlight: Farewell Waltz (Milan Kundera)
    Sincerity requires self-knowledge. You cannot be sincere because you didn't know what there is within you.

    just a thought
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility.


    guestbook:
    *View* *Sign*

    blog template design by:
    :: maystar * designs ::


    maystar * designs

    Friday, July 30, 2004

    Oliver to Jenny:

    How can you see me and still love me..?

    (From the film/novel Love Story by Erich Segal)

    ***

    This is the same question I want to ask God. How can he see my flaws, my weaknesses and my shortcomings and still love me..still understand me..still accept me...

    O how great is His love for mankind. I may not capture the depths of that love or even fathom the profundity of his grace..But one thing i know, God loves me and nothing that i can do to change that fact.

    Thank you Lord!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home