--> NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE

NOW SHOWING: MY LIFE
Not your ordinary life story...featured is the life of a girl (I'm yet to be convinced before I call myself a woman...), who is, after a long time of searching, has finally found her peace in God's presence... see her as she go fulfill the Lord's plans in her life.. join her in her adventures, drama and even comedy moments.. all in the name of discovering her purpose...

about me
name: jocelyn
location: Pasay, Philippines

see my complete profile

today iam...

previous posts
  • THE DISTANCE By: Evan & Jaron   The sky has los...
  • no eye has seen no ear has heard no mind has conce...
  • natetense ako para sa exam mamaya. nonetheless thi...
  • bakasyon ako ng mga ilang araw. I wish to enjoy th...
  • lean into the wind
  • i love you babe!!!
  • in the mood to reminisce... alexis' email dated 2...
  • I wish I could take away the pain in waiting I wis...
  • Babe, I MISS YOU so much!!
  • Nahihiya ako sa Diyos. Parang mas sanay na ata ako...

  • archives
    July 2004
    August 2004
    September 2004
    October 2004
    November 2004
    January 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    November 2005

    bloggy pals
    badapski
    maimai
    kitoy
    leah
    ji young

    next stop
    the gospel
    Rilke's letters
    movie quotes

    in spotlight: Farewell Waltz (Milan Kundera)
    Sincerity requires self-knowledge. You cannot be sincere because you didn't know what there is within you.

    just a thought
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility.


    guestbook:
    *View* *Sign*

    blog template design by:
    :: maystar * designs ::


    maystar * designs

    Thursday, July 29, 2004

    he's my angel. the one sent from above to help me get through those days of loneliness and grief...

    I met him days before my father died. And i've always knew that he's an angel disguising as a friend and a lover to me. He taught me how to see life differently, always with a grateful heart despite the problems and trials that come my way. He taught me how to love selflessly and more importantly how to fight for my heart.

    but the angel is being asked to report back to heaven..

    again, the reality of death is haunting me. but no..please don't take him away from me. i know it would take a miracle to heal him from his sickness but please God for the sake of our love...

    please let the angel stay by my side..

    I'm afraid of losing my angel, my life..



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home